Tea Party!



 Our church puts on an amazing tea party!  I had heard such great things about it, so decided I would attend for the first time this and host a table so I could invite some girlfriends to come with.  I tried to go last year, but tickets sold out fast!  They do such a great job decorating!
Excited for my deguzman table...World Market inspired!
 
 but man! take a look at some of these...def need to step up my decor skills next year...hee!

 one of my favs, my friend Deb's table
my tea party ladies...so thankful to be able to share this time with them. I mean adult tea party, so fun!  And just a nice relaxing evening out, was refreshing.We were also served by the men at the church.
 



 pinkies out!
 cheers!
the night included music, an inspiring message for us women and of course tea, sandwiches and treats
more beautiful tables