I'm on a boat...

is what I see people post all the time and now I understand the excitement of it all...hee!  For our team event this month, my team wanted to go on a boat out in Lake Mead, which I have never done.  Vegas people do it all the time and a few people on my team are from the midwest so just absolutely love the lake :)
 
all of our prep
 I got to drive!
 just so nice out there, don't know why I didn't go sooner!  Dee has taken the kids, but Jay and I have never been.


 drover over to the Hoover Dam
 I usually don't take selfie, selfie's but I took one at the Dam :)
we anchored and enjoyed our lunch there
 we actually got out for a swim...well to land and back, it was freezing!!
 relaxed
sitting at the edge of the boat with our feet in the water was nice
one of my favorite pictures...we just learned to power pose, so they did it! Ya Team Ro :)

 just a beautiful day out with great people!  I really do love my team, they are the bestest and a big reason I do what I do and stay where I stay :)  Til next time, will sure to take more advantage of being so close to Lake Mead and for those of you that know me, you know I'm a good driver...hee!