Erik and Diways wedding - Mexico

Went with the family to Riveira Maya, Mexico for cousin Diway's wedding...was beautiful, this photo was taken at the resort we stayed at
After a long long flight, we had our first drink and dinner at the resort...was so nice to spend time with my sisters

My hopes of the trip in addition to seeing my cousin get married was to eat lots of ceviche and swim through the caves

I did it! :) had ceviche everyday...tried it with octopus for the first time...and we did zip lining, amphibian vehicle riding, swimming and paddling through caves, was so so fun! bummed I didn't get a picture cave swimming
we did the Xplor Tour, included those 4 activities and a yummy lunch
looking down, freaking out when we got to the top
here I go

dee's turn
our amphibious vehicle, was crazy driving up and down hills, then when it started to rain it was like we were in a movie :)

the wedding...my dad walked Diway down the isle
how cute are these flower girls
the KISS
with dad
there was even ceviche at the wedding :)cutie pie Royce

the beautiful bride
so random that I had the same one shoulder strap as my cousin
hanging with cousins, were reminiscing on our childhood together, crazy we are all old now!

congratulations Diway and Erik...was such a beautiful wedding, was so happy to share the day with you guys!