other special celebrations

celebrated a special wedding this month, my co-worker Yevan...I think of her as my spiritual mother, she has great stories of faith and is the most generous person I know...I hope to be like her when I grow up :)
he weather was beautiful in Las Vegas that day
with one of her other spiritual children, Jarett...he walked her down the isle
practically lived at pump it up this month :) 3 bday parties
first Jayme's friend Andrea
then the DJ's star wars party

birthday boy loving his cupcake...Happy Birthday DJ
then one of Jayson's classmates
took the kids to their first LV Wrangler hockey game...Jayme is the only one we have taken before to see the Sharks :)

dancing to try and get the camera on them and to catch some falling tickets
trying to take a picture was hard since he was focused on the zamboni
and then trying new eats is always a celebration :) Finally tried bachi burger, which is an asian fusion burger place, something a little different, the burger I had was a bahn mi, so like the Vietnamese sandwiches but in a burger
and then the first time I had fries with an egg, oxtail fries...was pretty yummy
Then one Friday Jay and I walked around the corner for Lunch at a restaurant called the Lodge and were surprised to see deep fried twinkies on their dessert menu. Was our first time to try, it was pretty tasty, especially after Jay add vanilla ice-cream to it :) At least now we know if we want a deep fried something we can just walk around the corner to have one and not have to go downtown