Zappos fun

monthly we are encouraged to get our teams out of the office environment to bond over lunch, coffee, whatever...so this month we did pazookies, which we were all surprised that they made this super huge one...I love pazookies so have had one before, but this time ordered a sampling of four which we thought would come out as 4 regular sized ones but they put it all together

it was so good...winning flavor was the oreo! my very lovely work party of 5, I heart them all and think of them as daughters, they call me mom...hee!
another team dinner with a different group of gals at work, the Western team...we went to a place I enjoy going to, Brio...fun group of girls I tell you!
tried all new things this time...biggest Carpaccio ever, was very good too...I had it for breakfast the next day :)
had the medallions which just melted in your mouth
Zappos is sponsoring the Corporate Challenge in Vegas this year so they had a bbq for the opening ceremonies
the kids joined us after school, ate bbq and got to check out Tony's happiness bus...they told us they want to live in a trailer now ;)

Was able to catch a DJ concert at my favorite hotel the Cosmopolitan to watch "girl talk," didn't realize they had concerts for DJ's?
It was outside in the pool area, so it was like a big outdoor party
We had a blast dancing, hanging out, I mean what party isn't fun if there is confetti :)

then ended the month with burgers and bowling...had red robin with the Ryka rep, Aaron, Kim and their significant others...we're quite the triple date lately

not a big bowler, horrible actually, but for some weird reason I scored a few strikes, so it was a big day :)