Christmas Party

Zappos does a big company holiday party in Jan after the Q4 crazy, but individual departments do Christmas parties in Dec.  This year the team wanted to do more of an open space vs. a sit down dinner like we did last year.  So by default which I love to do, I get to plan it.  Got a suite at the Bellagio which was nice and just the right size.  I saw the layout on-line but didn't get to see the room beforehand so I was a little nervous.
Nice dining and living area.


pool table
my bedroom...planner has to spend the night and checkout :)
 worked out nicely, lots of room to mingle
and play games
 did some photo booth fun...well last minute decorations from my desk and any Christmas hat/glasses I had at home :)

 and some open-mouth smiles because supposedly you look best in pics when you do open mouth smile, so we just do it all the time :)

 we did White Elephant, a comfy cozy theme so a lot of blankets, some slippers, pj's, southern comfort, taco bell gift card...I left with a foot massager, bowl and soup.  This arm hand pillow was most interesting?

Food was catered in and our bartender was amazing, so nice and not awkward to have at the party.  Food was just okay, the chocolate bon bons for dessert were most memorable!
 Me and M, Yin and Yang...they say we are so opposite yet great friends and make for a great team!  We balance the team out
view in the morning from my room
on my way out I stopped to look at the Christmas Decorations