my first Rave

annual zappos vendor party was a rave theme...this was as close as I could get...glowstick jewelry or as some called me, Japanese anime...never been to a real one so was cool to try and dress up for one :)
before the party had dinner at Comme Ca in the Cosmopolitan
I heard they were known for their bone marrow, so I tried it
was very good with the little toasted bread, the jam they call in the bones on the right were too salty
I normally wouldn't order a burger at a restaurant like this, but heard they were good here...was a good choice, the sauce was yum!
heading to Marquee...rave is tough, almost looks 80's for me and Moxa...Caron made her fun skirt
Erin's lashes and you can't see Michelle's hot pants
was such a nice surprise to run into another Jay
and you can't get any old schooler than this...friends since middle school!