waterbugs

tried to get in as much swimming as possible before the end of summer.. Lowes Lake Las Vegas
sliding...slide looks like it's getting old

umm...those bright yellow glasses are part of her Halloween costume :)
red eyes and all still went for sushi afterwards
then tried crepe shack for dessert, since we've heard good things about it, we'll be going back :)
later that week as I was school shopping with the girls I get an urgent call from Jay to come home because Auntie Amara invited us over for night swimming
they had so much fun cause Auntie Amara has the coolest toys
first time Jayson used his floaties
the day after went to the M Pool for 80's music...Amara and Daisy racing the kids
Jaylin said 80's music is for old people...I love rock n roll was the one song that stuck in her head, I told her "see you like 80's music," she said just that one song
no more swimming, time for school

my baby ready for Kindergarten!