Quick trip to the bay

We hadn't done a quick bay area road trip in a while, so we decided to go the first weekend in November for Rosalynn's baby shower. Quick meaning leave Friday after school, spend the whole day Saturday and half of Sunday with friends and family and then leave Sunday afternoon. Worked out well, I got to see friends and the kids got to spend time with their cousins

my first stop was to see Maureen, Kim and their beautiful babies...met them for breakfast at boulangerie, felt like I should've been holding Jayson :)

then to Ros's shower, which was super cute by the way

there were like 10 of these diaper cakes

guava cake, my favorite! that itself was worth the 8hr drive that Jay did...haha, I drove from Gilroy to San Jose, so I did help :)

a DJ, and I am surprised I didn't take pictures of the food, there was too much, from a whole Lechon, Poke, Sushi, and like 100 other things to choose from

oh and games, I won like the first two, then my head got big and I started losing so I stopped playing...hee!

Congrats Rosalynn and Barry! Wish you a safe and fast delivery!

then Sunday morning went to church and got to see the newest babies

then to lunch with cousins

look at these boys, aren't they adorable! After church Royce, Auntie Grace and Uncle Ralph joined us for lunch too

Peace! Hit the road back to Vegas right after lunch. Was a quick but worthwhile trip, so thankful Jay likes to drive and watched the kiddos while I was gallivanting around :)