Mommy's Mini Staycation

A few of the girls came for a weekend getaway...was excited to have them here the weekend of the New Moon Premiere :)

First we had sushi at Kabuki
this is a new favorite roll of mine, baja roll...it was super hot, my mouth was on fire but I liked it!

was a special night for Darlene, her first time to try the raw stuff...I don't think she was impressed :)

towards the end of dinner, Jay brought the kids to see the girls, was a quick visit because we couldn't miss our movie

Twilight fans, the other two haven't even read the books...what's wrong with them :)

the following night was a night out on the strip...Shirley and I missed the memo on the LBD's, oh well my blue and Shirley's brown would have to do

dinner at Society Cafe, restaurant was pretty, food was okay

then went to XS...it was a good time, all the guys that came by to dance with us were really cool and fun, not creepy and weird, but most of them were also 24...haha...I guess we are getting a little old