Fun stuff

Before Lola left to the Philippines for a few weeks, she took me and the girls to see High School Musical 3...have to say it was pretty good, I almost shed a tear


We also took another trip to the strip to see the chocolate water fall

and just to let the kids run around

and we never get tired of the water show...I personally love it when they play Faith Hill's "this kiss" song :)

for those of you that don't know, Jayson's favorite things to eat are rice and sweets mainly cookies and cupcakes...this time he actually gave me the box asking me to make them, I have to work fast otherwise he will keep dipping his fingers in them :)

and then pretends he is dipping his fingers in them as he is watching them bake

I usually don't let the girls play in the kitchen, but it was the day after Thanksgiving, so I let them...haha...they wanted to make a surprise...I wouldn't taste it but daddy sure did! It was a sandwich with icing, candy corn, sherbet ice cream and sprinkles...ugh eww! I prefer Thanksgiving leftovers :)