Niners and Jetsuiting

Kicked of November with a trip home to see the niners.  All Jayson wants is to see the niners so I asked an old friend to let me know when he is selling his seats and I'll figure it out and come up.  It worked out on a long weekend, since kids were off for Nevada day.  What is Nevada day you ask?  Not sure, but the last day in October the kids are off from school followed by the Monday after for teacher in-service, so worked out perfectly.  I just so happen to check the jetsuite and there was one for San Jose to San Francisco that Saturday.  I was planning to go to SF anyway for dinner that night, so booked it for fun for the three of us :)  We drove, well Jay drove early Saturday morning, got us to San Jose around 1pm, just enough time for me to shower and get ready to get on the Jetsuite at 2:15pm. 

 

was so funny, cause our flight was shorter than the shuttle ride from the airport to the rental car place :)  We killed some time at Tartines

 Then to Chinatown for dinner

Game day was that Sunday



 great seats and my cousin Glenn was able to get them into the dining area for food & drinks...fun but sad they lost