Zalloween

Every year Zappos participates in a Charity Golf event where some golf with their vendors others volunteer at the different holes and dressing up is a must.  People are put in groups and usually come up with a group theme/costume, so me and Jay together we don't make sense :)
 we was part of running with the bulls :)

I was part of a last minute bugs and the bug catcher :)

people always get so creative, my favorite this year was Tip's group, 7'll...how creative are they!


Different Vendors sponsor the holes and their is some type of activity, usually involves alcohol and of course golfing, but no keeping track of scores, all for fun...Our vendors also can play golf or hang out a one of the holes
 very excited to beat some of the boys in beer pong as I never played this in collage...I must admit my ego got the best of me and I kept wanting to play and beat people which is what led to too much drinking :)
 and the fact that they had holiday inspired drinks, had to taste

Other fun costumes

 Ducky Dynasty
 Flintstones
 Beverly Hills Troop
Rainbow
 
Jurassic Park
Me and Lee
 I did golf once so I could say I golfed, but otherwise we ran around the holes playing all the games