Jay's bday

Jay's birthday started out with "Dress like Jay Day"...so cute of his team to put together...so funny!
this meant wear your deepest V Neck and/or a scarf and a hat :) See below for a clearer picture...hee!
and only Jay would get Ube cake for his birthday :)
cake #2 was from the kids from one of their favorite places, DQ
just like last year, surprised daddy when he got home
That weekend I took Jay to STK in the Cosmopolitan, a place we've both been wanting to try...he says his birthday is really like my birthday since he let's me pick where I want to go :)
the best part of the meal was the bread, so soft and yummy and we finished every last drop of the chive dip...Jay is going to try and make it...was so good and from what the waitress said, so easy to make at home

I got the filet, oscar style...was pretty delish, but I like it better at Hank's where it's less saucy
nothing on their dessert menu sounded good, so we went across the way to Holsteins for a fun dessert
was a good date night, fun this time of year when our birthdays are back to back :)