Thankfulness

As always, so much to be Thankful for...everyday is Thanksgiving! It was a beautiful day out! I left it up to Jayson if he wanted to stay in bed or go watch daddy play football, it was football :) I actually really love these guys, zappos family!Then we went home to get ready for Thanksgiving lunch at Tip & Rick's super cute new pad. Tip, Rick and Auntie Rose did the turkey and ham and everyone else helped with the sidesJaylin helped with the turkeysJayme with the cornI did yams and stuffing...took a picture because it just look like a yummy cloud of goodness...hee! And for stuffing, stove top...our all time favorite...me and my sisters like homemade stuffing, but something about stove top we just love :)everything was delicious!Ethan's first Thanksgiving!the Ortiz Family...thanks for hosting...love you guys!cousin picture :)and family picture
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's been a great year so far. In addition to family, friends, good healthy kids, a loving marriage, I'd have to say the one other thing I am most thankful for this year is the Financial Peace classes that Jay and I took. So eye opening and has put us in a better place today as far as how we think, prioritize and spend. It's crazy! Seriously, changed our lives forever :) Let me know if any of you ever want to talk about it, would love to share.