04.07.11

started off the day surprised by my decorated chamber...

jumped over Michelle's desk trying not to ruin the masterpiece...found balloons, presents, treats all around my desk, was really feeling the love from my zappos family :)
got mini nothing bundt cakes from a real zappos family member...Dee brought these over for us to enjoy...sooo yummy!

then Tip's team happen to be going to Excalibur's Tournament of Kings dinner that night and came to work dressed in character for the day, so knowing that I love Renaissance times, they came over to sing to me...how cute are they!!!
The Performance/Athletic team had planned a pub run which just happen to fall on the day of my bday too, so I turned it into my little mini bday party :) We ran a total of 3.0 miles and stopped at 4 bars...rule was we had to have my favorite drinks at the stops :)

getting ready at work trying to look skinny...hee!

group shot out side of the office where the run started...
first stop was Al's Garage, split a beer with Mayra and got a surprise round of lemon drops from the K's, thanks Katie, Kim and Kelly, so sweet of you guys!

2nd stop Quinn's for a Soco Lime and Washington Apple's...thanks everyone for all by bday drinks!
3rd stop, Balboa pizza where some of the other team members that didn't run met up with us...
4th and final stop was Claim Jumper

where we had one of my favorite drinks, Apple Martini's
Was lots of fun! Was just glad I was able to run it the whole time...had the support of my wonderful husband that had to push my back sometimes and held my wristlet :)
After the run, a few of us wiped down and got ready in the Zappos bathroom...ewww :) and went to Blue Martini for food and drinks
we love the steak and rice plate they have
found a new plate...Brie inside of the puff pastry, love love loved it!
The girls were so sweet to get me a bday dessert...it was Latin night, so we dance the night away til midnight...tried a dirty martini for the first time and have a new love for blue cheese olives :)

Was a great birthday day!