Love, Friends, Food, Fashion...

what else do you need right :)
For Valentines work had some pretty fun festivities going on...Kissy pics!
some heart corn hole
excited the kids won a raffle, super size teddy bear
later on that night my big red valentine took me to dinner :)
bday lunch with the gang for one of our fav's bday, Jay's work husband Aaron, Valentine baby
 Pizza Roch for some clam pizza!
 Later in the month also went with them to one of their fav restaurants they wanted us to try, Nosh & Swig
cute name, I like it!
good nosh, chicken and waffles
 pretzel sausage things were yummy...I think anything with pretzel bread is yummy :)
 and always good if Jay can have some meat and rice
swigs were pretty good too!
Feb was also Zappos first Fashion in the Park at the new Container Park in downtown LV
 Fun event showcasing some of the apparel we carry as well as auctioned off some designer sketches for charity
 my favs during the fashion show...one day I will own a Mara Hoffman dress, love her patterns!