Dec = Christmas Cookies

Love me some cookie exchange parties!  Good for my heart not my body :)
My second year to attend the women's cookie exchange at our church, The Crossing...I'd say the biggest most organized cookie exchange there is
I totally did last minute pretzel turtles and smore pops
 
so was so surprised when I won an award for most creative...probably because there wasn't anything super creative this year like there was last year, mostly just regular cookies...hee! 
My friend Deb and I had the two most creative, she did a red velvet white chocolate cookie.

The overall best cookie was this apple pie cookie, very well deserved, as soon as they said that we ran to make sure we got one of those first, so good!
aftermath 2 full tupperwares of cookies for the fam
 
Cookie party #2 is Michelle's annual party for us...the girls always enjoy decorating Caron's sugar cookies


We did chocolate dipped pretzels and smore pops again, so I won't bore you with another pic of that :)

Jaylin said this year she wants to do some real cooking not just decorating or dipping since when did a cookie party become a dipping party, drama queen...so she got to help make snickerdoodles and my favorite butter balls :)