Fun with the Zappos fam...

lots of activity this month with our zapps friends...pool party at Josh's, these guys are performance footwear buyers that Jay and I share...yup that's Jay in the pink floatie
 
great guys and they can cook :)  Josh, Aaron and photo bomber

they put this together for Rebecca's birthday party which was really sweet of them, even decorated with balloons...love when guys can do girly things :)


fun time, just a little too much son especially for Jay :)

went on a Mt. Charleston hike, Griffith Peak for the first time to see if I could take the elevation
beautiful but didn't realize it would be an all day hike, can't believe I walked that long, 5 hrs. up, 2.5 down
seriously one of the hardest things I've done, so tiring, so steep especially right at the top, you can only take a few steps then have to rest...thank goodness my co-worker Grace stayed with me at my pace
I made it to the top!  I was tempted to not go all the way, but I figure I would rather spend all day to get to the top then have to try and do this again :)  Seriously at one point just wanted to cry :(  So glad I did it, but not sure if I will again :)
Team Event at Lake Las Vegas for paddle-boarding...I have pretty outgoing team, which I love, they have definitely gotten me to try new things

was so much fun, actually very relaxing

a little scary when you first get on, but after almost hard to fall off since the board is pretty big

they give a quick 10 minute lesson then you have an hour to paddle...we went pretty far to the other end of the lake and back