Hiking...

After all these years in Vegas, finally went on a hike at Red Rock, so glad I did, it was beautiful...


 learned the term "scrambling" which I actually like better than just walking along a trail...

 strong women

 respresenting Zappos!


 break at the top enjoying the views
 lunch at Yard House after a great morning...
Following week went on a harder hike, Black Mountain, the largest Mountain in Henderson, took about 3.5-4 hours

Thanks goodness for Bill & Buddy, the fast ones Grace and Sabina partnered up and Bill stayed with me to make sure I got up fine, giving me tips along the way

 the flag at the very top

 so cool they have a box to write your name in if you make it all the way to the top

 posing at the top

 thanks to Grace and Sabina for getting me out there


 Bill's Rock Stacking