some favorite off strip eats

some new some old...now that I am part time downtown, I have gotten to try some of the restaurants which have become my current favorite cravings...

Le Thai downtown...beef jerky with sticky rice and some sauce that is so good and wings with some kind of sriracha ranch and tom ka soup below, it is just a little tangier than other tom ka soups I've had, so so yum!

newer downtown restaurant called eat
I've heard pretty much everything is good, what I have tried so far has been, po boy shrimp sandwich
 
banh mi sandwich, very spicy but good, not sure if I like it as much as a Lee Sandwich, it's different
 
 One of my favorite steak houses, Hanks at Green Valley Ranch...seafood platter is amazing, big healthy chunks of lobster and crab were divine :)

 ahi tacos were amazing!
 main entree, I always get the filet oscar style...medium rare with crab yumminess!
mini madelines, chocolate and little jellies...as my mom would say "too much good time, good time" we need to cut back on eating out, especially since my but is getting bigger :)