quick getaway

May started with a super quick getaway to San Jose for Melissa's birthday and Aubrey's baby shower...got in Friday afternoon and met Melissa for dinner at Santana Row, but first a quick visit with Diana, Shirley and Mari...thanks for meeting me ladies, always love seeing you guys :)
dinner at Left Bank
Happy Birthday Melis! Cheers to life changing Crossfit :)  Melissa got me and Dee into it and really should be a spokesperson for them...hee!
 
ahhh the spa at Burke Williams, was so nice to hang out with my sisters!
Aub's shower the following day
Congrats Aub, so excited for your bun in the oven :)  how cute are these!

 stopped to see my godson, Christian who was celebrating 29 months...got lucky and got a hug this time, he usually doesn't like me!
 then left super early Sunday am, just in time for church and the Zappos Family Picnic with the fam.  This year it was at Circus Circus Adventuredome...I will not travel before 6:00am anymore...I was so tired, I don't know why I do that to myself sometimes

but the kids had fun so it was okay...we had never really been to ride the rides
 after rides, games, popcorn, cotton candy, went home and napped!