Christmas traditions and new goodies

Cookie party at Michelle's has become a yearly tradition for me and the girls...Jaylin making candy ornaments...Jayme was home sick so she missed it :(
I did rolo turtles and these oreo balls...still trying to get these right, the dipping is so hard! Luckily the paper cups cover the bottom :) otherwise okay to make since just one pack of oreos crushed mixed with 8 oz. pack of cream cheese, rolled, dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled
Ashley made Magnolia's recipe for whoopie pies...amazing!
Moxa did frosted flake wreaths, yummy except for the red hots :)
between Michelle and Caron...butter balls, muddy buddies/chex mix, sugar cookies...always too much, but good to take home to Jay and the kids and the rest of our team...Zappos "Wolf Pack" right here :)
I decided to copy Michelle and did a Goodie party at my house for my team...we made treats for our buying partners, all 55 of them...silly girls making oreo cake pops, which is the same as the balls just with a stick in them...Mayra refridgerated the balls for a while before dipping so that it holds better, so I will do that next time :)
Mayra is much better at making them than me...
as well as obsessed with printing all kinds of fun labels :)
working hard to make snowmen cupcakes
somewhat cute maybe?...it's the thought that counts right :)
discovered they sell huge marshmallows at the store...easiest thing to make now, I'm obsessed...dip half in chocolate, sprinkle and stick in the fridge, poke a stick in them...
I think I love these clear baggies, makes everything look cute :) make cute, quick favors too.
My team is so sweet, got me this gift basket with a bunch of my favorite things :)
including Chocolate Shop Wine, which was pretty funny since they were all leaving with a bottle as well...I love these, these were also my Christmas gifts to cousins, couples, friends...I figure a fun wine that I have tried and like would be a good treat for others too :) tried the chocolate one, still have to try the cocoa and strawberry chocolate one! Try it!
Holiday dinner with the entire team. We went to Holsteins Shakes and Buns at the Cosmo for dinner and Secret Santa
I loved it! I'd say one of the better burgers I have had...kobe beef with potato chips and a thousand island dressing inside! And sweet potato fries!

birthday cake shake...couldn't even taste the alcohol in it :)
did more cookies with the kids before we left for CA...got this idea from a co-worker and wanted to try it. Sugar cookies, chocolate pretzels for ears and m&ms for eyes and a nose...super easy reindeer cookies...you do have to put the ears on fast before the cookie gets hard or use frosting, that was the only tricky part