In New York

went back to NYC for the womens apparel market with my clothing BFF's...overall a great trip, learned lots, saw lots of beautiful clothing and best of all got really excited about the huge opportunity that zappos and clothing have together :)
first day in the city...zappos tradition, meet up for breakfast before heading out to appointments
chocolate break with some of my favorite foodies Karrie and Jarett at the top floor of Saks where we overdosed on truffles and macaroons :)

the weather couldn't have been better, was so nice out we had to sit outside
after dinner met up with some of the others for a drink and dessert
Day 2 with my tall friends :)

dinner at Da Tomasso for Italian food and some merch planning bonding...food was okay...
dessert was better, flown in from Italy because supposedly they can't get it right in the states?
then for a broadway show, Mary Poppins...was good...I did fall asleep for one tiny little part, but it was the one slow part and I was tired, but otherwise really good and entertaining, best part at the end when Mary Poppins went flying through the sky and hearing "just a spoon full of sugar and "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Day 3...it started to get hot and humid out...a vendor had highly recommended a peanut butter banana smoothie at gregory's, so we had to try one and was glad we did, it was delish!

Dinner was at Ilili's Mediterranean Restaurant and I loved it! Was so happy because I hadn't really had anything amazing yet during the trip except for the peanut butter smoothie...this was well worth the wait

I've had kabobs before but these were the best ever and I know
this for me because I am usually a steak person, but this time I actually liked the chicken better, so soft and flavorful and the rice was exceptional, usually a winner for me when I must take Jay back to try :)
so before the kabobs came out, there was about 10 other appetizer dishes like hommus, baba ghannouj, eggplant (tasted like friend bananas, so good), rolls, saugage, but my favorite were these pancake looking things that tasted like meat, pancake, syrup, almost like a mcgriddle...hee! can't remember or find what they are called
Day 4, one big appointment and then headed home
Til next time New York!