Great Eats

the month started out with some yummy eats...dinner at Olives Restaurant in the Bellagio with co-workers

seriously the best olives I ever had :)
beef carpaccio was very good

as was our chillean seabass, us girls ordered the same thing
I would definitely want to come back here again and sit where you can see the water show, so romantic...Thanks Triche and Kim for the invite, always a fun time...even though we got talked to!

Jay finally took us to Hash House for breakfast...have been hearing about it but never been...loved it
not only did the girls get waffles...but waffles stuffed with bacon...must try this at home :)
Jayson stuck to original pancakes and was also pleasantly surprised :)
cornbeef hash for Jay and I
and the best was the espresso with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream :) sooo good, will definitely be going there more often

Annual buyers dinner was also at a place I've been wanting to try, Italian restaurant Gaetano's...not only did we have a yummy dinner, but played white elephant. Theme was gag office supplies where Michelle and I strategically got each others gift so we could trade and end up with our own because we liked them so much...shh! we are too smart :)

I really need to try different things...stuck with my seafood! was a little too spicy for me, so Carla switched with me since hers wasn't spicy enough for her

and then this cappuccino was a different kind of a treat, not with ice cream but with a pinch of alcohol, supposedly the must try...it was pretty tasty. Actually...the month started, ended and included good food throughout the whole month...December is great month :) Good thing Biggest Loser starts in the New Year!