Zappos stuff = lots of FOOD

This month we definitely ate way too much, but it was very enjoyable as Jay and I do love to eat :) August is when the apparel show MAGIC is in town and we go with the buyers to some of their appointments. Because Jay and I work closely with some of the same buyers, we sometimes get invited to the same dinners, kind of nice, like a work date night :)

vendor dinner at Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay...the burgers are pretty good, but the dessert is super cute and yummy so worth a try...burger looking dessert

alcoholic coffee milkshake...YUM!

Delmonico Steakhouse at Venetian...Amazing! Food was too good I didn't take any pictures...hee! I had and highly recommend the salmon and ahi tuna tartar, filet, au gratin potatoes and spinach

lunch at Border Grill in Mandalay Bay, the ceviche was delightful

as was the Carnitas
and the company of some of my zappos family, Jarett and Sarah
then there was our annual Vendor Party, zappos way of saying thank you to the vendor community....sliders were the best ever and found out they were from LBS restaurant at Red Rock, so will definitely be going there

we made Jay go back and get us seconds
me and Tip..for those of you that don't know yet, there are 4 of us now at zappos, we're taking over...hee!
The highlight of the party for me was I got to Zipline...I was actually really scared when I got up there
It went from the back corner across the main floor
and it wouldn't be a zappos party without randomness...like having a giraffe at the party