Halloween

Halloween started a few days early with the annual zappos kids party...trick or treating around the whole office...passing through Auntie Dee's area


lots of other fun people to see

stopped for a Marshmallow gun fight with the Kids Team, the whole team dressed as girl scouts

found some fellow flappers
I also dressed up with my team...snuggie cult

with a surprise in the back :)

the day of Halloween we first had breakfast for Auntie Tips birthday...Auntie Amanda was in town so mom made her favorite longanisa, fried rice and omelette
then trick or treating at Town Square...the kids got a ton of good candy
free ice cream, chocolate milk, photo booth and other fun kids stuff
the best part was Jayson...he was very picky with his candy, if it was hard candy, he would take it out of his bag right away and give it to me or Jay...He couldn't wait to go through his bag, he didn't want them in there at all. He would say, "I don't like this one" or roll his eyes and say, "I knew it" and give it to me. At least he wasn't a candy hog, sometimes he would just say, "I don't want any" and not even take a candy :) His favorites are whoppers, twix, pretty much any chocolate and skittles, non of the hard laffy taffy, gumballs stuff...hee!